Protection of Personal Data / Protection of privacy
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to us. Therefore we conduct our business in compliance with the applicable laws regarding protection of personal data and protection of privacy. Please see below for details on what type of data information is collected by Waterloo Electronics & Furniture ,, how it uses the information and with whom we share the information.
Collecting and Processing Personal Data
Waterloo Electronics & Furniture , through its website, will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, phone number, date of birth, billing data, email address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide that information (e.g. by registration, survey, orders).
In order to recognise the sites you have already visited and to meet your interests when visiting our website, BSH may store connection data, the Internet Browser used, sites visited, operating system, IP address, etc. BSH uses Adobe Analytics and Good Analytics to assist with this process. In some cases, Home Connect may also store “cookies”, make use of “active” components (e.g. JAVA Scripts), or “tracking pixels”. This information is aggregated and cannot be traced back to a specific person and used for statistical purposes only. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please change the Settings in your Browser. Also bear in mind that you might not be able to operate certain functions after changing these settings.
Specification of Purpose
When you provide Waterloo Electronics & Furniture , with personal data it is only used for the following specific purposes:
- – Inquiries which have been sent to us (e.g. Product information, Traders’ certificate);
- – Orders, which have entered our portal;
- – Surveys (e.g. customer satisfaction);
- – Newsletters
- – Applications.
Utilisation and Transfer
To maintain Customer and Supplier contacts, Waterloo Electronics & Furniture ,may store, process and forward personal data to:
- – our subsidiaries worldwide; or
- – third parties working on our behalf.
To understand and react to your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible, such as:.
- – process product or offer inquires;
- – send your ordered products;
- – inform you about special offers;
- – conduct surveys.
Waterloo Electronics & Furniture ,will take all necessary technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against:
- – improper or illegal deletion;
- – unauthorised alteration or transfer;
- – unauthorised disclosure; or
- – loss.
Links to other Websites
BSH’ website may contain links to other Websites. Waterloo Electronics & Furniture ,is not responsible for those websites’ privacy practices or content.
If you have any comments, suggestions, questions, or concerns, you may contact us by using the contact corporate information listed above.
Development of Data Protection Principles
As Internet data protection principles develop further, so will BSH’ Data Protection principles. We will regularly post changes to our Data Protection principle on this page, please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.
Text, illustrations, graphics, sound, animations and videos, as well as their arrangement on Home Connect websites, are subject to copyright and other protective legislation.
The contents of these websites may not be copied, distributed, modified or made available to third parties for commercial purposes. Certain of the illustrations on the website are further subject to third party copyright.
Unless otherwise specified, all trademarks on Home Connect websites are protected by proprietary rights. This applies in particular to Bosch, Home Connect brands, nameplates, corporate logos and emblems.
If you believe any aspect of this site infringes your copyright, you may send written notice to Waterloo Electronics & Furniture’s ,designated copyright agent at the address given below. For proper processing by Waterloo Electronics & Furniture ,, your notice must provide the following information:
1) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this site;
3) Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
4) A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
5) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
6) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
Because there may be penalties for submitting notices in bad faith and/or which make false claims and/or which do not account for allowable uses of copyrighted material such as fair use, you may wish to consult an attorney before submitting a notice of alleged infringement.